Wednesday, November 20, 2024

Welcome!   11-20-24

A defeated foe!

In Colossians 2 it tells how Jesus disarmed principalities and powers (satan and his kingdom) by making a public display of them triumphing over them. 

So if you're disarming someone, you are taking away his power, Yes? Of course you are! 

So satan and his imps are defeated, they are losers! Yet, We still fight him as though he is some kind of, "Rocky", when indeed the Bible says in Isaiah 14:16... "this"? is what deceived the nations?...LOL! emphasis mine!

I am so thankful God is opening my eyes to Who's I am and who I am in Christ! And the truth that as a child of God I Stand IN the place of victory because Jesus already paid the price for me putting me and you if your a child of God in right standing with Him, seated in heavily places in Christ Jesus. 

Will we have to stand our ground and take our place in the Kingdom of God, Yep! But as long as we remain in the faith, trusting Him and follow Holy Spirits leading, we cannot loose! Because, satan and his imps-principalities and powers are already defeated! 

We have authority over satan and his imps, but he is a deceiver, deceiving to the false hood that the has so much power that he does not have unless we give it to him through fear, just to name one. There are so many ways we give the enemy access into our lives. Witchcraft is another. I know people who thinks it's harmless or a joke, but it's no joking matter and it's anything but harmless! It leads to nothing but torment and in some cases death. The enemy of our souls steals, kills and destroys! John. 10:10

However, asking for forgiveness is the key, and truthfully ridding anything from your home that keeps the door opened to the enemy, which gives him legal access into lives. 

I encourage you not to fight a defeated foe, instead, take your place and Gods child!

Blessings!


No comments:

Post a Comment