Friday, November 22, 2024

Welcome!  12-1-24

I was listening to Jenny Weaver this morning on FB, she was telling the dangers of watching movies that seem harmless. To me, the title in one movie in particular says it all!

She was telling how a movie she watched in the 90's along with her interest in its "seeming" "innocent" topic opened the door to the demonic to reek havoc--torment her life. After the movie she watched she became a Wiccan- a witch. She was raised in a Christian home, her mom instructed her not to watch the movie but she defied her mom and went to a friends house to watch it. Since her nine years of torment she has been delivered. Her and her husband live in Florida and I believe have a ministry. 

While she was on FB Live her husband was driving but had an interesting statement, I thought. I have often heard it said, and I have said it myself about riding the fence--- choose this day who you will serve. But he said about riding the fence, "satan owns the fence", I have never thought of it like that, but it's true! The enemy is fine with people riding the fence, because that means, to me, they are Luke warm--one foot in the things of the world and one foot in Church. 

I am not in anyway trying to belittle, judge or put anyone down! I have been there myself--I've walked on the fence. What got me off of the fence?  I got to know God for myself! He showed me that He wouldn't lie to me or fail me, but it took me spending quality time with Him, following His leading and doing as He asked me to do. It took me maturing and keep maturing in the things of God. No one ever arrives, we are always growing in the Lord and learning, the more you grow the more you learn, the more you trust and the more you fall in love with Him! 

The more I get to know God the more I don't want to hurt Him! The more I get to know Him the more I want to follow His ways which lead to life spiritually, physically, financially and socially!  To me, there is NOTHING better than being in His presence! Sensing the love, peace and joy I have in His presence is like none other! Truly, It's wonderful!

So I encourage you, if you are on the fence with one foot in the things of the world and one in Church, hop off! Get to know God for yourself! Because if you truly do, there will be NOTHING on the fence you will want any longer! 

Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment