Saturday, October 26, 2024

Welcome! 10-26-24

Isaiah 54:17  No weapon formed against you shall prosper!

What is a weapon?  A weapon is anything that tries to exalt itself against our salvation.

The weapon could be depression, fear, anxiety, stress, worry, or etc... 

God says, Peace I leave with you,  My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid. John 14:37

The weapon could be health issues. Isaiah 53:5 ...By His stripes we are healed. 

As Jesse Duplantis says; you don't deny the sickness, you deny it's right! 

As children of God the curse should have no place in our lives. What is the curse? Lack of any kind weather it's in your health, finances, family,  business, education, socially, etc. 

A weapon could be financial lack, Philippians 4:19 But my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus.  There is a process, but if we do it Gods way, all the way, our very need will be met! 

My husband has always been a good provider, he's always had a wonderful work ethic, at times he worked too hard, or too much. One day I told God, "Lord I know my husband is a good provider, but I want to know You as my provider." God took me up on my request,. He taught me what I needed to know and what I needed to do that would cause me to know Him as my provider. Obedience and trusting Him! Trusting His Word will do what He says it will do!

Perhaps you're reading this and you are addicted to drugs or alcohol. Gods Word says who the Son makes free is free indeed! John 8:36  I know of 2 people who God delivered from drugs and alcohol! It wasn't a process or a three step program (nothing against those programs) but it was God who delivered them! It was a heart issue, God knew their heart, and He knew they were serious about surrendering their lives to Him. 

Perhaps you're a prostitute and have been told your aren't worth anymore than that. I'm here to let you know, God does not make junk! You are beautifully and wonderfully made in His image! Psalm 139:14. You are worth SO much more than what any persons unqualified opinion of you!!! 

God never said a weapon would not form, but He did say those weapons would not prosper! Get to KNOW God and KNOW who you are in Christ.  Stand on His Word and let the weapons know they have no place or right to be in your life! 

Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment