Wednesday, October 30, 2024

Welcome!   10-30-24

Growing up...

Through my years of adolescence into my teens and even adulthood I heard scripture quoted, but never seen anything come of it. I never seen answered prayer, that is, until I got to know God for myself.  

I was raised around religion, not relationship. It wasn't until I was at a point in my life that I felt absolutely hopeless, that I turned to the God of all hope. I have told this story and others like it many times, and will continue to do so because people need to know there is hope! 

God does not have to prove Himself to anyone, but He does meet us where we are at, teaching us who He Is...He Is, I AM! He knows our thoughts, He knows our heart. 

Since I had never seen His Word work-meaning, although I heard His Word quoted, I had not seen healing manifest, peace, joy, strength in God, etc. I just seen religion, but I did not know that is what I was seeing. 

I seen and heard a lot of things I will not go into.

God The Father knew He needed to teach me Who He Really Is! He taught me I can trust Him, that He-His Word-His promises to me won't lie to me or fail me! He taught me it took me doing my part, and that He would do His part than His Word would manifest in my life and the life of others. It took my faith in His Word and doing what His Word said to bring the manifestation to pass. 

He showed me that He loved me no matter my faults or failures, that it isn't a conditional love, because He Is Love! He Is Only Good! 

Since I have learned the ways of God (and I'm still learning) I am a witness to the manifestation of His healing, His restoration, and His provision. I know His peace, His strength, and and have witnessed His protection over me and my family! 

He is not only faithful, He Is Trust...Worthy! 

Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment