Welcome! 10-26-24
The process...?
The Bible says in Luke 12:2 For there is nothing covered that will not be revealed, or hidden that will not be known.
Nothing, means nothing!
There are loved ones that are being prayed for, it may be for salvation, deliverance, healing or any other situation. God's Word promises us salvation, which is more than, Yeah! I'm going to heaven. It's healing health, protection, financial freedom...wholeness in every area of our lives!
Yet there are times when what is hindering our prayers from being answered is hidden behind the scenes, or behind closed doors.
I have tried and tested Gods Word in my own life in seemingly impossible situations, He IS faithful to His Word! He cannot lie, what He says, is! It takes our faith in Him and patience while He is working behind the scenes to bring the darkness to light, or to uncover what is covered.
There are situations-things, in every area of life, personally, in government, in education, banking, media, etc. which have been hidden that God is bring to light. People who have seemingly been getting away with horrible things for years are now going to be exposed, but it's going to be a process! We need to hold onto God and Trust Him in and through the process! I sensed I was supposed to add to that statement-- God is exposing and judging!
Trust Him for protection, Psalm 91, I speak it over me and my Family daily! There have been situations in with me personally and with my grandkids where I know Gods angels have protected because of me declaring Psalm 91 over our lives.
You may have some situations which cause great concern during the process of God bringing many to justice. Trust God while claiming His promises over you, your family and this nations through the process!
I heard a pastor years ago say, God is not moved by our tears-meaning, God... do You see what is happening?? But God is moved by your faith! I have found that statement to be absolutely true! Remind Him of His Word!
Lord, Your Word says in Luke 15 that my prodigal have come to their senses, I thank You that they have, and that Your Word will not return to Your void! I thank You that You have given Your angels charge over me and my family as Your Word decrees in Psalm 91. Your Word says in Isaiah 54:17 that no weapon formed against me, my family or this nation shall prosper, I thank You that Your Word is true and will not return You void! Even though weapons have formed, I thank You that they will not prosper ! You Will do what You said You will do, and fulfill Your promises, in Jesus mighty name! Amen!
Almost 2 decades ago I had no hope, everything in my life was falling apart, I felt I had no reason to get out of bed when I woke. I had to trust God because I had no where else to turn, He was my ONLY hope!
I cannot talk about the faithfulness of God without experiencing it myself. I cannot say, He Is Faithful without knowing, He Is Faithful! I hate being lied to, God has shown--proven to me that He not only won't lie to me, but that he can't lie because not only is there no darkness in Him, but because as He speaks, it is!
I want to encourage you, to get to KNOW God, because to KNOW Him, is to TRUST Him! He knows your struggles, fears, and heart aches. He is only a whisper away!
Blessings!
No comments:
Post a Comment