Wednesday, October 30, 2024

Welcome!   10-30-24

Let's dive a little deeper!

If you have been following me by either reading these posts, watching the videos I share or watching when I was going live on fb, I hope you're sensing the hunger I have to know God for myself, which means knowing His truth.  What I am discovering is, the more I know not only about God, but about who I am in Christ, the less I am worried about this, that and the other thing. 

This morning I was decreeing Psalm 91 over me, my family, this nation, etc. The end of verse fourteen reads, ( I make it personal) He will set us on high because we have known His name. That brief sentence Tok my thoughts to Ephesians 2:6 and He raised us up and seated us together in the heavenly places in Christ Jesus.   According to the late Kenneth Hagan, we are seated in heavenly whether our circumstances look like it or not. 

So, if I know Him as healer, the fiery darts of sickness won't effect me because I am seated with Christ, which means I have the victory over that-I am the healed! If I know Him as my provider when the fiery dart of lack comes knocking at my door wanting in, I don't even open the door because I know Jesus paid the price with His blood to free me-redeem me from poverty! Will I have to stand on who I am in Christ and what Jesus redeemed me from? YEP! But If I know Who's I am,  I just keep standing and the enemy WILL back up! The enemy is defeated and has nothing on a child of God who knows who they are in Christ. 

I am not saying the enemy won't try to convince you that he has power, he is the prince of the power of the air-which is this worlds system. Ephesians 2:2. However, he is also a defeated foe! When Jesus was on the cross He said "It is finished" John 19:30. Colossians 2:14-15. 

Our Job, we stay on the offense and stand on Jesus finished work on the cross knowing that He paid the price for our salvation--redemption, with His shed blood, living our life in faith in Jesus, knowing His Name--Healer, provider, peace, strength, restoration, wholeness, protector, deliverer... 

Psalm 91:14  Because he has set his love upon Me, therefore I will deliver him, I will set him on high, because he has known My name. 

Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment