Sunday, December 1, 2024

Welcome!   12-1-24

What are you thinking, what holds your thoughts, at the moment?

Our thoughts are a topic at large that most don't think twice about (I'm guessing anyway) However, our thoughts play a rather large part in the direction of our lives. 

The root issue for most of my life was rejection, so that was one of the things at the forefront of my thinking. Many thoughts bombarded my mind, all connected to rejection. It played a big part in the navigation of my life, it was a stronghold, and it needed to be broken. 

I believe that strongholds, or negative mindsets in our lives begin with root issues. I know what happened in my life that planted the seed of rejection, but I also recognize it has taken renewing my mind-my spirit in the Word of God that has begun to uproot the seed my Heavenly Father did not plant in my heart. Matthew 15:30

I just learned about Matthew 15:30 about a year ago. It tells me that every thought planted by the enemy in our minds-stronghold if you will, as we begin to be grounded in the Word of God, our mind begins to be renewed, which uproots wrong thinking. We begin to understand how much we mean to God which in turn we begin to understand how very much He loves us. In my case, how can I possibly feel rejected when I am so Loved by my Heavenly Father!? 

Think about it!

Blessings! 


No comments:

Post a Comment