Welcome! 12-12-24
Jeremiah 23:29 Is not My word like fire, says the Lord, and like a hammer that breaks the rock into pieces.
I just began writing a new book titled, What are you thinking? Our thought process directs the path our lives will take. I know for me it took a many years to grab hold of the truth and believe what Gods Word said about me. That I was not only good enough and smart enough, but to receive the courage and strength of God to move forward with what He placed on my heart to do. I needed to get past the fear of rejection and know that if someone did not want to hear what I had to say, or read what I wrote, not to take it personal and think that I wasn't good enough, that it was ok!
Jeremiah 23:29 helped in the healing process, allowing God to heal and restore my soul-Psalms 23:3. The more I discovered what His word said about me it was like a hammer in my soul that broke the stronghold of rejection and not being good enough or smart enough into pieces and replaced them with what God said about me.
Years ago when God first directed me to go live on fb I told Him I wasn't prepared, His response was, "you've been being prepared all of your life". With His response I knew I had to do it on purpose getting past the feeling of rejection and being laughed at. I had to be intentional to say no to rejection by simply just doing what He asked me to do!
Once I came to the realization that it wasn't about me, or how I felt, but about what He wanted to say using my voice, it was just different!
God has now placed me on different platforms; TikTok @tammiepipgras YouTube Beautywithin62 and Instagram @beauty_with_tammie
Blessings!
No comments:
Post a Comment