Welcome! 12-8-24
Allow healing from the familiar!
Working on a book I am writing, wanted to share.
Talking about relationships, or life in general.
I copied and pasted... Familiar spirits-the demonic realm, studies our family line from generation to generation. They know our hopes, desires, needs and wants.
The enemy knew my deep desire was to be loved, etc. He sent someone along that was almost exactly what I was hoping for. He filled my list of desires, but only to a degree. My compromise came because he seemingly wanted me by his side and he was affectionate, I felt loved. I loved how he treated me, but not him.
If we don’t allow God to heal us we will follow the familiar of what we know even if the familiar is unhealthy, that is what I did. The stepping stones of the unhealthy is what the enemy will use to take you from one bad and unhealthy situation to another.
We want to be loved, needed, and excepted so bad that we don’t wait and allow God to heal us from the past and break the yoke of the unhealthy-the familiar.
We are so used to the unhealthy that when healthy comes we don’t know how to act because healthy isn’t the norm, therefore it seems uncomfortable. But we need to allow the uncomfortable to become the comfortable, the way God designed it to be.
Blessings!
No comments:
Post a Comment