Wednesday, December 4, 2024

Welcome!   12-4-24

Jesus went to the cross knowing it all!

Last night during bible study the subject of the thief asking Jesus to remember him when He comes into His kingdom. Jesus said to him, I assure you today you will be with me in paradise. Luke 23:40-43. We went on to talk about how Jesus knew every thing any of us would do against him... Rebel, lie, steal, cheat, murder with our mouth or? There are a number of ways we sin against God, I know I am guilty! 

However, Christ knew everything thing we have done, or would do and He still chose to take the punishment for our sin and redeem us back to the Father with His blood! He paid the price for our sins! 

The Bible wages of sin is death...The good new is that God is the restorer! He redeems the time lost--If we believe Him to do so. I know for me I needed to repent for not believing that He could do that in my life. With God all things are possible! Matthew 19:26.

So if you feel what you have done is so wrong that God will not or even cannot forgive you, know that He already knew what you and I would be tempted with by the enemy, fall into the trap he set for us and do, Yet, He chose to die for us to set us free! He chose to pay the price for our sins with His own blood! 

It's up to us if we choose to receive His free gift of salvation. I encourage you if you haven't already, to choose life! Choose Jesus!

Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment