Saturday, December 7, 2024

Welcome!   12-7-24

What I have learned...

There is Gods part and our part, but what is our part?

First allow me to start with Gods part. God lives in eternity, He knows/ sees the end from the beginning. When Jesus hung on the cross He said with a loud voice, "IT IS FINISHED!" Before committing His spirit to His Father. To me that means exactly that, He completed the work and paid the price for all eternity to set us free! He went to hell paid the price for our sins and kicked the devil and his kingdoms butt's...He disarmed them leaving them completely defeated! 

Now our part. This is what I have learned, I have done, and have experienced victory in my life because of the faithfulness of the Lord. 

I forgave. I learned that forgiving was about me, it closes the door to the enemy-who is the tormentor, the liar and thief! Not forgiving allows satan to put an assignment of fear, anxiety and mental torment on a person which leads to different things, and NONE of them are good! It's my understanding that not forgiving blocks the blessing of God, meaning, it blocks the promises of God-what we are praying and believing God for.  It stops or delays!

I stand on the Word of God by declaring it in faith and not excepting anything less. At first it may seem foolish to declare the Word of God, but faith comes by hearing and hearing and hearing the Word of God coming out of our mouth. Trust me, I've been there as many of you I'm sure have. We daily need to renew our faith in the Word of God. 

Jesus is High Priest over our profession/confession, and the angels are ministering spirits sent out by our decrees of Gods Word in faith to see to it that His Word comes to pass! Angels are our servants, they excel in strength by our faith filled decrees of Gods Word which are their assignments. It's their job to bring them into manifestation-from the eternal to the natural realm.  

Here's an example--Years ago Holy Spirit showed me something about someone I am close to. Although what I seen in the spirit was far different from what I seen in the natural. I had and still have the promise of the Word of God about what He showed me. Over the years Holy Spirit taught me that even though He showed me that, it is my responsibility to live in alignment to His Word, and decree in faith consistently to bring the manifestation of what is in the spirit realm to the natural realm...ie, manifestation of His Word! I have done that, and I have seen what He showed me manifest. To God be the glory!

I have also learned how important obedience is! It was actually a huge step of obedience on my part that brought a promise of God I had been believing Him for for over seven years to bring it to pass. That time I had to close my ears to everyone, even Christians, because they were nay sayers. It was me and God, He was my two. The Bible says if two agree! He showed me through that journey that He won't lie to me! That He is faithful to do His part--Because, IT IS FINISHED!

Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment