Monday, December 2, 2024

Welcome!   12-2-24

This morning I was looking through one of my journals at something I penned on 3-5-23. 

The following is what I penned-- Yesterday as I was reading Revelations 12:11...They overcame him by the blood of the lamb and by the word of their testimony...again, the word, "word" means matter. We overcome satan by the word-or matter that comes out of our mouth-Gods Word! End of what I penned.

Once we receive a revelation of that our words create and that Gods Word coming out of our mouth in faith is a creative force, we will be unstoppable in the spirit realm! The enemy, satan, is only the prince of the power of the air-or to put in another way, this worlds system. God has given us authority over the works of His hands--He created Lucifer--who was kicked out of heaven--now called satan, the father of lies, deceiver, etc. We have authority over him and his imps! 

Submit to God, resist the devil and he has to flee! James 4:7 How do we resist him? By knowing who we are in Christ Jesus! Getting Gods Word--the Bible in our spirit so when the liar, the devil or his imps whispers lies in our ear to try and create a strong hold of doubt , torment, or defeat in our mind we stand on Gods Word by telling the devil, that's not what Gods Word says about...(Me, my situation, my family, my job, my finances, my health) etc...Gods Word says I am the healed, His Word says I can do ALL things through Christ which strengthens me, His Word says I have the victory through my Lord Jesus Christ, His Word says the joy of the Lord is my strength, His Word says my God shall supply all my need according to His riches in Glory!!!  We have to realize we Stand IN the place of Victory! and that we are seated together in heavenly placed, in Christ!

When we take our place in Christ we are creating the world we live in with the words-matter, spoken in faith that is coming out of our mouth! 

The just shall live by faith in the creative force of faith matter coming out of our mouth! Believe it!

Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment